Thursday, November 18, 2010

Wet n' wild lust pallet


So I have always been a die hard drugstore makeup girl I mean my "expensive purchases" only include like five things and that is things I have gotten for Christmas or Birthdays. When I saw that Wet n' Wild had out pallets I was like heck yes!! Well I went and checked them out and my first impression was eh I don't know if I should try these or not so I waited around until I saw some reviews on it and found that the Lust pallet is almost all dupes for M.A.C shadows including one of my all time favorite shadows Fig1. I had to get it! I bought it when I was visiting my family in St.Louis so it was about a dollar cheaper there..score! Well I got in the car and right away swatched it on my leg and when I went to wipe it off it stained my leg and I was impressed to say the least that a drugstore shadow pallet would stain. I used it for my entire makeup look later that night. Going to my cousins wedding I wanted to make sure that my makeup would last through all the dancing and fun. It sure enough did.I had so many compliments on my makeup and when I told people it was a Wet n' Wild pallet they were in shock. I can not praise this pallet enough it has been my go to makeup for the last month I have not used any other shadows and thats perfectly fine because having six different shadows I can do something different every day. Plus its purple which compliments my blueish green grey eyes prefectly! I'm using this so much that I am going to have to go get a couple back up's for when I run out, yes it's that great. The above pictures are a picture of the pallet itself the middle shade on the right hand side is the the e/s that looks like M.A.C's Fig1. The second picture is swatches of the pallet to show you how pigmented they are. Thanks for reading and until next time
                                                                     blackbird1289..The Makeup Addict!

No comments:

Post a Comment