Tuesday, November 23, 2010

My Favorite Time of the Year

 Here we have it ladies and gents my favorite time of the year. The time when Target starts to sell e.l.f products and brushes. By far my absolute favorite brushes are e.l.f brushes and I mean you can't really beat them at one dollar a piece you can also on their website get an entire set of them for 12 dollars u.s. The only downfall to these brushes is the handles fall off easily. I have had my set of them for a little over a year now and I've had to glue the handles twice that does not bother me though because I am in love with these brushes. The makeup from e.l.f is not terrible either I do not have very much of their makeup but the stuff I do have I love. I am still getting used to this blogging thing I have so much in store for this blog. Reviews on the best and worst drugstore lip gloss coming soon and best eyebrow pencil in fact the only one I would ever use! Thanks for reading and until next time.   blackbird1289..the makeup addict!

No comments:

Post a Comment